Remote Mobile App Product Manager
We're Mokriya. We're a software product consultancy that started out building great mobile apps for some of Silicon Valley's best (and fastest-growing) startups. We learned a lot of interesting things along the way about the right way to ship software, and we're now bringing our incredible software product experience to larger companies like Verizon, Google, Twitter, Sony, L'Oréal and more companies you'd probably recognize. We have great clients. But we need help.
That's where you come in. As we've moved to much larger clients, we'd like to dedicate someone full-time to work with us on building a more structured approach to the way we work with clients. A lot of what we need is basic process discipline from someone who is used to delivering software in agile engagements and understands that discipline, structure and communication is critical to shipping software quickly that meets client and customer needs.
While structure is important, we'd also like to emphasize — once again — agile. We're looking for someone who can strike the right balance between creating hyper efficiency without overburdening the team with process. You should also be able to manage multiple software engagements with regular daily stand-ups.
Does this sound like you? Here's what else we expect:
- Great working habits developed from years of working with software engineers, designers and client stakeholders. Agency experience is greatly preferred.
- Familiarity with current and emerging software technologies ranging from native mobile development to web frameworks.
- Experience with multiple common project management tools — our clients dictate this and we have very little control over this.
- Frequent, professional communication with clients to update them on project statuses, flag potential blockers early on, and help guide them on features and issues.
- Working on client pitch meetings including help with scoping out new products and projects.
- Shipping software successfully.
- You're passionate about building incredible products and can work within multiple teams, navigate multiple personalities and align everyone around a clear goal.
- You can write and communicate well.
- You have the discipline to work remotely and manage both yourself, the teams you work with, and multiple projects.
This is a remote position, and we value and encourage diversity and inclusivity at Mokriya. If you think you can help us, we'd love to hear from you.