Senior UX/UI Designer
We're Mokriya. We're a software product consultancy that started out building great mobile apps for some of Silicon Valley's best (and fastest-growing) startups. We learned a lot of interesting things along the way about the right way to ship software, and we're now bringing our incredible software product experience to larger companies like Verizon, Google, Twitter, Sony, L'Oréal— and we do this all with a fully distributed team.
That's where you come in. We are growing our team of UX/UI experts, and looking for people who share our passion of creating products people love.
- Design interfaces and experiences across a wide range of digital products (mobile, web, wearables, kiosks, digital signage, and more)
- Use design thinking methods and a user-centered design processes to identify user needs and create compelling solutions
- Contribute to all phases or work: from defining requirements, building personas, site maps, work flows, and customer journeys — to wireframing, rapid prototyping, and implementation.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure products are implemented per design specs
- Advocate for exceptional design, and contribute to shaping a culture of design at Mokriya
- You have 5+ years experience, and a strong online portfolio
- You are an excellent communicator, and have the ability to clearly explain design design decisions
- You can hit the ground running and work in a fast-paced environment
- You have expertise in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, InVision, Zeplin
- You have the discipline to work remotely and drive initiatives forward without being in a physical office.
- You have the ability to travel occasionally to participate in onsite workshops